45mic Transparent PVC Sleeve Label Film Rolls for Cans Label
1. Product Description
As consumers become more sophisticated and demand more convenient
packaging with higher graphic and visual appeal, packaged consumer
goods manufacturers diversify into brands and brand line
extensions. Shrink sleeve labels offer packaging technologists,
designers, and brand managers high quality aesthetics supporting
brand image and recognition.
The ability to label complex geometries offered by the seamed,
reverse-printed heat shrink sleeve labels is not possible in any
other label type. The Ester Shrink Film can be processed as shrink
sleeves which offer the following:
1) Full 360°, wrap around , head-to-toe body decoration creating a
unique brand image
2) High quality graphics providing on-shelf product impact
3) Scuff and product resistance of print
4) Provide greatest area for additional information – nutritional,
use, contents, safety, etc.
5) Wide range of special effects - matt, gloss, thermo chromic,
metallic, pearlescent, fluorescent, etc.
6) Innovative and complex container geometries
7) Integrated tamper-evidence
8) Barrier protection for container and contents
9) Strengthening of container walls
2. Technical Date Sheet Of PVC Shrink Film
|NO.||Properties||Unit||Test Standard||Test Method|
|1||Width||mm||(Order Sheet standard)0-3||---|
|2||Thickness Max tolerance||%||±12%||ASTM D 374|
|3||Tensile Strength||MD||N/mm2||≥42||ASTM D 882|
|TD||N/mm2||≥50||ASTM D 882|
|4||Elongation at Break||MD||%||≥70||ASTM D 882|
|TD||%||≥50||ASTM D 882|
|5||Shrinkage||MD||%||Order Sheet standard±2.5||ASTM D 1204|
|(100°C,8 Seconds)||TD||%||Order Sheet standard ±2.5||ASTM D 1204|
|6||Friction Coeffcient||---||≤0.5||ASTM D 1894E|
3. Containment of breakages
The HYF shrink film offers high shrink rate, making it useful
against most of the contoured surfaces. The product also offers
excellent slip properties, anti-static characteristic, clarity, and
gloss making highly suitable for reverse printing.
It is noteworthy that this product, (unlike PVC Shrink sleeves), is
free from chlorine contamination, and is thus being increasingly
preferred by environment conscious stakeholders (FMCG's and
laminators) and markets.
This film is available in a thickness range of 40-50 microns.
4. Features & Benefits
1) Excellent scratch resistance – reduces the possible abrasion
effects while handling & processing
2) Offers high transverse and low machine direction shrinkage at
3) Print compatibility with all established printing processes
4) Possess better shrink initiation temperature for ease of storage
and transportation condition
The PVC shrink films are used for labeling and packing products in
various industries like....
1) Food & beverage industries: Mineral Water, Soft Drinks,
Liquors, Pickles, Jams, Jellies, Fruit
2) Juices, Tea, Coffee, Spices, Ghee, Edible Oils etc. In
3) Printing & Packaging industries
4) Cosmetic & Toiletry industries: Powder, Perfume, Hair Oil,
Shampoo etc. in bottles & jars
5) Pharmaceutical industries: Liquid Bottles, Tablet/Powder
Containers & Jars
6) Electrical industries
7) Stationery & Writing instrument industries
Q1. What's the order procedure?/ How can I place an order?
As the above picture shown, we warmly welcome you send us the
inquiry, offer us as more details as you can about the products, or
you can visit our factory first. Then we will offer you the best
price asap, after confirming the samples and order, paying the
deposit, we will start the mass production.
Q: 2. What is the lead time?
A: Sample needs 2-3 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-25
Q: 3. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: Our MOQ is 1Tons;
Sea Port: FOB Shanghai
Q: 4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take arrive?
A: We usually ship by LCL or FCL by sea or air shipment.
The delivery time according to your quantity.
Q: 5.What information should I let you know if I want to get a
A: The external size of your products(Thickness x Width x Length)